Welcome to our luxury Northumberland holiday cottage
Recently awarded a 5 star gold award, Sea Dreams Cottage is a 6 bedroom (2 ground floor), 4 bathroom luxury holiday home, just outside of the beautiful seaside village of Cresswell, which is situated at the southerly point of the wide sweep of Druridge Bay, part of the Northumberland Heritage Coastline.
The cottage provides luxury self catering holiday accommodation for up to 12 adults (plus infants) and is a wonderful base from which to explore Northumberland, being less than a mile away from the beautiful Druridge Bay.
The holiday cottage is furnished and equipped to a very high standard, with all modern appliances, and great attention to detail.
The cottage has 4 bathrooms and a large luxury kitchen and entertaining area. There is also a drawing room and a snug both with large screen freeview televisions.
Unlike many holiday properties, we do accept up to 2 well-behaved dogs. We are also family friendly and provide high-chairs, cots and stairgates at no extra cost.
The cottage is available all year round for long or short breaks. We offer discounts for stays of 14 nights or more.
Booking via our online booking system or simply fill in the online booking form or conact us on
or call Andrea on
At a glance
- Luxury accommodation for up to 12 adults (plus infants)
- Children welcome
- Dogs welcome
- Cots/highchairs available
- Large luxury kitchen and entertaining area
- Drawing room and snug
- 6 bedrooms in total (2 ground floor)
- 1 twin room
- 1 kingsize room
- 2 superking rooms
- 2 convertible twin/superking rooms
- 4 luxury bathrooms
- Study area
- Free wi-fi
- Bed linen and towels supplied
- Welcome pack including toiletries and wine
- Enclosed and private garden with decking and furniture
- Off-road parking for up to 6 cars
- Walking distance to the beach
- Walking distance to village pub serving food
- Discount for 14 nights or more
- Short breaks available